Sunday, June 12, 2011

StressStress ~.~


I give up dy~~ I dowan any test anymore~~~~ can please release me? T.T
everytime when I stare on the notes, I feels fear.. have a sound in my mind telling me that I can't manage to finish study all these.. and I start feeling useless, feeling I'll fail either of these subject, I DOWAN STRESS IN THIS WAY~!!!!!!!!!


like I'm doing something doesn't suits for me, like I'm studying not for my life, this is always not my choice...
I love to sing... I've my dream on the shining stage before, as a singer, but after few times I tried and I failed, I start to give up.. and now end up in this stressing life..
business degree, is this what I want at the beginning? when I make my choice of study this degree, I told myself: musical is such a hard way to live, I can't beat down all those people who born with beautiful voice.. so it will end up I've nothing in my life..
now when I change my way to live, but what filling in my heart is music... I need someone to support me under the stage, I dowan to stuck in this 'nothing about myself'' life anymore!!! I can't even imagine the life of sitting in the office for 5days a week!! what a boring life~
even though I hate this kind of life, but I still need to face the fact: I can't live in the music life without money!! it is not easy to live for music, so at least, I get a better job with this degree and earn myself some 'music funds'... work hard towards my music life~!!!!! =)


2 comments:

Carol。卡柔 said...

dun give up!!
+u fighting~~~~

JayyiShirley said...

haha~ thx ^^
dun give up on my exam or my dream?