Wednesday, April 20, 2011

TO sleep, or NOT TO sleep?

Purposely turn on comp to write this post..
ARGH!!! what am I doing ?!!
was suppose to sleep before 12am!! i've promised angela!!

actually i was fell asleep before 12am, but NO!! KENOT!! coz i havent finish study for tomolo test.. T.T
so i force myself to wake up from sleeping and keep studying, but then after i finish my study, i cant fall asleep anymore! idk why..
my brain keep processing something: should i post a blog later? should i sleep now or cont study for another test? should i......... this is what people call 犯贱 !
why dont it stop thinking anything right now, please juz let me sleep!! i left 5hours for sleeping only... summore tomolo need to fetch sis to coll in early morning, mummy faster come back la~~ i kenot tahan anymore~ T.T

will have a more heavier 'panda look' again tomolo.. T.T i DOWAN it lar~~~~~~~~~



hais.. rather talking crapz here, why dont i juz try to sleep? ISH!!
goodnight ba.. by 犯贱的女人

4 comments:

puiwui said...

haha..u r not fan jian..sometimes v need to vent out our feeling by writing :D

JayyiShirley said...

haha~~ exactly~!! pw~~~~~ u noe me better~ ^^

Angela said...

hahahaha.... u r so funny! break the promise ><

JayyiShirley said...

paiseh... >///<
was trying my best but still cant sleep early these days...