Thursday, April 07, 2011

Times Square with Sisters ♡


My 1st outing during the boring holiday ^^
Actually my pocket have no more money dy T.T but still want to go out to meet my sisters~
After all suggestion, Times Square seems is the best choice, and we plan to meet at 12pm. But at the end everyone came late, especially Blur Fang!! She misunderstood that we cancel the meeting and she was still in sleep when I call her!!
OMG!! My hungry tummy screaming for food dy~~!!! T.T
Finally she arrive at 1pm, finally I can have my breakfast~~ Yeah~!!
So we had our 1st meal at 'huan xi di'.


Thousand Island Sauce with Chicken & Rice
I think the cooker heard my tummy scream xD
Coz they served my food 1st~~ yummy yummy~~


Dearest Fang with Milky Chicken Rice


Dearest Ai with Porridge


Guess whose leg is this~~ x)
*Hint: not me!


Guess their drinks are not nice, can see from their face


Wish to have another hang out with them before Ai go back to China. =)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

wohooo~~~ its my legs!!! muahahaha XD

shiai said...

yeah~luv u!so sweet!nice ur blog~the setting so nice!got feel~

JayyiShirley said...

Yeah~~~ I love my blog too~~~ xD