Thursday, April 14, 2011

Sushi King RM2 Promotion!!


Actually I was not interested in this promotion, since last time I went to Sushi King RM2 promotion and I found their foods are not really tasty (coz Sushi Zanmai is my FAVOURITE!!).
But since my cousin sistaa looks so hunger for it so I decide to accompany her lo...
We asked around all our friends to juz borrow a member card so we can enjoy the discount, and finally one of her friends can lend us the card.
So, we head to her friend's house to get the card and when we reach to Sushi King, we see a LONG LONG queue there outside the Sushi King!! hmm.. seems everyone are so cravings for the discount..


LONG LONG queue~!!


We ate quite many plates of sushi within the time limit set by them (45mins), which I think u all should be familiar with those sushi so I save the picture space lar~ hehe~~


Their cups are quite cute right? x)


After paying for the bill, we found we can't merely move, its juz too much food inside our stomach~!!
So we walked around in the mall, and guess what I found?
Japanese FOOD FAIR~~!! Food again... lol~~
Thinking of getting some snacks for mummy and baba to eat when on the plane~~ They're going to travel AGAIN without me!!! =(
But at the end I only have enough money to buy one pack of biscuit for them T.T

Bought black sesame biscuit, hope they'll like it~


Hope they enjoy their journey very well~ ohh!! and also the biscuit~~ x)

No comments: