Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Assignments Sucks!!


Soooooo lazy to do my assignments... =(

yup~~ I'm that kind of person who likes to do last minutes work.. that's just me~!! :p
now searching for the jounal articles, and I found I dun understand any of the terms.. (actually I havent even start reading the title of the assignment.. lol!)


and blah blah blah.. can I have another cup of Chat Time please? totally in love with it~~ :p
today went pyramid and grab one pearl milk tea❤❤
yummy pearl milk tea!!
this is totally yummy than the green-tea-smoothie that I had last time~~ theehee :)


love this song sooooo much recently~❤ Freya---重伤
although she's not very famous in Malaysia, but her voice is really nice~~ can you listen from her song? ^^


another recommend song also by her---这样爱你好可怕


hmmm.... anyway, should get back to my searching.. =(
OMG!!!! its so hard to find the article~~ T.T kill me please! (bang my head to wall)
why every articles that the database shows me aren't related to what I'm looking for.. is it my problem? or the database just sucks? idk how..... to finish my assignments like this...
database, can you please, please please please listen to my heart.. listen to what I'm actually looking for.. x(

4 comments:

Carol。卡柔 said...

Yesterday went to pyramid too~ but I doesnt like Pyramid chatime... T___T bad service... ^^ and cuppucino not nice... sad to have a drink under my expectation.

JayyiShirley said...

huh.. not nice meh? normally where u have the nice chat time? =)

Carol。卡柔 said...

Timesquare very systematic and the bubbles they give more... LOL

JayyiShirley said...

haha~ i dun really like the pearl..
but i'll go and try out the chat time in times square see if have any difference~ ^^