Friday, April 29, 2011

“I’m a Pirate, Take Me To Stranger Tides!”

Ahoy peeps~~!! Pirates of the Caribbean is back~~!!
Thx to Walt Disney Pictures!
this time, captain Jack Sparrow will crosses paths with a woman from his past. guess what, maybe he's in love~!! ❤❤❤


Pirates of the Caribbean 4
Pirates of the Caribbean officially launch on 19th of May


I think the best thing of being a pirate is to be surrounded by all the pretty girls~~
imagine if I'm a usual guy being surrounded by pretty girls, that will be my honour~!! but for captain Jack Sparrow, he is just so cool and charming~!! maybe he'll just treat it as nothing lar..

the second coolest thing may be the adventures~!! I love adventures~~ but I din get a chance to try some adventure thingy, like bungee jump, surfing and etc.. who wants to go with me? haha~
I think being a pirate may have different kind of adventure right? like hiding from the enemy in the jungle, being chased by the zombie, or in love with the mermaid~~❤❤ its like playing treasure hunt everyday~!! >v<

and also being a pirate, I can do this 'ROAR'!!
I can roaring to my crew: ' where are my lovely grog?!!' ' the scurvy scoundrel stole my favourite pirate hat, I'm going to make him walk the plank!!'
something like this.. hahaha~~ I can roar well after practice few times xD guess I was born to be the pirates~!!


watch the movie's trailer here~


stay tuned for the movie~~ ^^

No comments: