Saturday, May 21, 2011

20110521


OMG... finally finish with my assignments and exams this week~~~
I LOVE FRIDAY!! coz I can go grab nice food in pasar malam, and also friday is my only holiday in a week! coz when it comes to saturday and sunday, I maybe need to prepare for exams and assignment for next week again... Works never END!!!!!!!! >.< pity me!
actually my eyes is half close now with my brain loading very slow, can merely fall asleep in anytime.. :p


yay.. relieve from the assignments stress finally!! I wan CHAT TIME so badly~!! for compensate myself the whole week of hardworking... but din get to have it... =(
haiz... this few cups was had in last week... but not so nice also >x< taste weird...


din take much photo this week coz busy doing assignment.. sad =(
lastly are photos with one dress I tried... and I only TRY it but din get to BUY it~~!!!! argh!! T.T sad till the MAX!! anyway I maybe not wearing it to coll also even if I buy it.. not my dress style.. :p
❤❤❤
❤❤❤
❤❤❤❤❤
quite love it but thought of my style den....... hmmm...... lets forget about it..
nvm, I'll buy something to compensate myself soon :pp

2 comments:

Carol。卡柔 said...

haha... at least you have a fix day for rest... sometimes my week is no rest at all... everyday scl 10am to 5pm and weekend suppose to have rest, but i help my mum in shop.. so if i got time to rest home and do my own things, i am very happy ady, but the time is still not enough for rest...

besides, this style is suit you too... sweet~ ^^

JayyiShirley said...

haha.. thx^^
i quite love the dress but its not very good for matching.. uhm.. maybe i not good in matching >.<
u're pitier than me have no time to rest well.. pity pity..
better to get well rest yaa~ ^^