Sunday, May 08, 2011

Happy Mother's Day @ Hokkaido Ichiban


you must be curious.. didn't I told you that we're going to have dinner at 蓬莱茶房? how come change the plan to Japanese cuisine dy?

haiz...... the long story.... or.... should say the long queue of 蓬莱茶房 just scared us away~~ the waiter said we need to wait for at least 20mins for seating... lol =.=
I thought only our family used to have dinner at 9pm... haha~ now only I realise many people used to have dinner at 9pm oso.... lol...
and it looks crowded in the restaurant too (maybe becoz every seats near to each other>.<), so I asked mummy if she likes Japanese foods, and she said: I'm okay with any foods, but Japanese foods not very expensive meh?
so I expect she likes Japanese foods also, and thus we change our plan to Hokkaido Ichiban~ ^^

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

wonder why I crapz so long... lets enter the main point~ ^^

mine❤unatama don
the unagi not very nice actually, it have some thorn inside.. err i mean fishbone... errrr.... aiya... in short it makes my tongue painful>.<
my friend recommended the RM30 unagi don and said it is really nice, but since I've not much money so I ordered the unatama don and think they should be nice also (same unagi also maaaaaa) haiz... 1st regret T.T


mummy and brother share❤mini udon to chicken katsu don gozen
this small little gozen takes me Rm36 T.T but nvm, mummy likes it~❤
I've tried the chicken katsu, hmm... how to say... it is not what I expected... maybe becoz the oily feels of the chicken or what.. I dunno...
but mummy likes the chawanmushi, she said it is really soft and smooth~~^^


❤salmon salada maki❤
this is the best food I had today^^ the salmon fit just nice with the vege, and dip with sauce...... FYI!! nice~~!!


❤spider maki❤
my lovely soft shell crab~~!!!!!


lovely mummy~~ din get to take photos with her since that is fine dining restaurant, dun dare to do such things in there>.< sad max~!!!


outfit of the day~ this is one of my❤favourite❤outfit recently~ :p


hmm... want to know my feedback on the foods of the restaurant?
first, the foods was so so.. guess it is not better than Senjyu I went last time, but it is much expensive than that...
second, it doesn't serve much choices of sushi, I mean the special design sushi not the usual toro or salmon sushi... >.<
third, and this is the worst!!!! all the server grown their eyes on top of their head!!!!!!!!!! I feels like they treat us as air~!!! we asked for bill for like 3times? or 5times? I dont rmb, but after they came and we asked for bill, they just walked away and didn't sent anything~!!!! they did this like 3times you know~!! I've talked to 3 different server and they still sending nothing!!!!! holy crapz~~!!!
dun expect my next presence in this restaurant~ >x<


although the restaurant was not under my expectation.. but still, my lovely mom is happy~~
I'm not the kind of people can easily tell love from my mouth, but I Love You, Mummy~!!!

1 comment:

michelle said...

haha ! ur mom say : i love u too sui lui pao !