Sunday, May 08, 2011

Mother's Day (preface)


well... today is mother's day...
happy mother's day to my dearest mummy❤❤
plan to bring her out for dinner later~ hehe^^


initially I was plan to buy her the Thompson Liverine (dunno whether it help for Hepatitis B)
but since it requires to take 3tablets per day, I was thinking: who can rmb exactly to take the capsule three times everyday?? O.O honestly I cant make it... haha... maybe I'll force myself to take the capsule in the first two three days, but after a week.............. I think I'll lost it in elsewhere, haha~

to be reality, feed mummy with some nice food is the 2nd best choice~~

dinner time: 8pm

lucky restaurant: 蓬莱茶房 (heard the foods there very nice)


hehe.. I'll post all the photos once I back from there~~ x)





------------------------------------------------------------------------





share my lovely❤❤Chat Time to you while waiting for the dinner~~❤❤
have been cravings for it these days~~~
Grass Jelly with Fresh Milk
the taste was not bad, but the grass jelly was too much!! and I ordered the LARGE one~!!! OMG! dunno why I did that.. dont dare to order the large size anymore >x<
my stomach filled with grass jelly after drinking quarter of it!!! awwwwwwww~~ regret of ordering the large one~!!


Strawberry Smoothie
this one was the best strawberry smoothie I ever had~!!
some strawberry pieces added in the mixing, and also some small ices that din't blended into smoothie~~ every taste filled with smoothie+ices+strawberry pieces!!!
love it sooooooooo much~~!!! MUST TRY (try another flavour if you dont like strawberry^^)



and this was thePearl Milk Tea❤ I ordered for MinYee~~
have fun outing with her but sooooooooo regret din get to take photos with her due to my laziness and tiredness after exam >.< feels so regret now~!!!!! how stupid am I~!!!
MUST go out with her again on monday~!!!!

No comments: