Thursday, May 26, 2011

PeiWei's early Birthday Celebration


should have start study for test now.... finals coming.. T.T
hmm.. nvm.. still have time.. lets blog 1st~~ =)


two pretty girl that I've dated❤yanbei&peiwei❤so happy met with them


last sunday went out with yanbei and peiwei, to celebrate peiwei birthday.. actually was the early celebration for her birthday~
after two and a half years we graduated from high school, she still keep her 'good name' of "miss mo" very well~~~ means doing things very slow.. hahaha...
that day she told us that she almost done preparing and going to start her car dy, but after one hour.... she still saying the same sentence and havent started the car.... I was like 'lol, I almost reach dy lo' hahaha...


we meet at kepong jusco, dunno why yanbei chose this place.. its like nothing to eat and shop around here.. =(
hmm... at the end we went to grab some food in kenny rogers (if I not mistaken) and some cakes in secret recipe.. aiks.. not enough time for us to get her present~ sorry :p


ordered three pieces of cakes, since we cant finish one whole cake also..


these photos are abit blur.. but nvm I loved it~!!❤❤ photos with our cakes~~
me, peiwei & yanbei


lastly, photo of three of us!! hehe love this picta so much~~!!❤❤❤


huhu... finish post~~~ guess its time for me to go back study~~ tata~ ^^

No comments: