Thursday, May 05, 2011

My First Earning from Nuffnang~!!


I cant take this anymore~~!!!!!!!!!! >.<
it was like I din blog for half year.. feel so sorry for the blog....


everytime when I login to my blog, the first thing that I usually do is to check the nuffnang, to see whether I've earned any coins ^^
and guess what.. I've my first RM0.80 today when I login~!!!!
although it is just some coins, but it means alot to me~!! so happy to have it, thx to Nuffnang~!! thx to everyone whoever clicked the ads too~~ ^^
I was too excited and thought it was a dream or maybe the system error (coz my cousin sista get less than me even though she blogs earlier than me>.<) and I tried login and logout for many times to confirm it xD
like an idiot~ hahahahaha


hahaha~ now just wait for it to increase~ >v<
hmm.... talking abt 'I cant take this anymore', it actually remind me of a games machine that I played in Genting.
it have a soft plate stick on the machine for players to punch on it and to flip it, and the game was like a story..

you may choose a character that you prefer, and the story start with the character having stressing life, what you need to do is to punch the plate on the machine, and it reflects the character in the story punch the table.. but beware!! you can only punch it when the other characters not looking at you.. and at the end of the game, you need to flip the plate upside down using all your force, and the character in the story will keep yelling 'I can't take this anymore!!!!!!'

ewww... my expression skill is bad, sorry if I not describe well about the game.. hehe..
you may get a chance to try it out when you feel boring at Genting, or you may come with me next time~ ^^

guess this is the most interesting game I can found among all and you can earn tickets faster than the others, I exchanged JAY head figure with all those tickets that I've earned~~
❤八度空间 JAY ❤ will collect all 5 soon~~~


tried roasted milk tea for compensate my hard work these days~~
its time to go back study again~~ tata^^

2 comments:

puiwui said...

har??? means click the ads in ur blog can earn money?

JayyiShirley said...

click the ads and I can earn money~ ^^